Business Relocation Services
RELOCATING all or part of your business?
Elbowroom offers comprehensive business relocation services. You will benefit greatly by choosing to contact us during the preliminary stages of your business relocation planning process. We work with many removalists and project managers involved in relocating businesses and are trusted by them to look after you in your move. Our contribution to your future may surprise you, if you get us involved directly with your planning team. Why not consider some of the service options below that we can offer you.
Option 1: PLANNING with you, we will include:
- Initial consultation, involving the collecting of information about your operation, your at-risk concerns, your program and, most importantly, your desired outcomes;
- Our preparation of a draft business relocation plan covering the aspects of our initial consultation, our delivery on your desired outcomes, and a logistic plan to suit your program – for your feedback;
- Our final proposed plan – for your approval.
Option 2: LAYOUT DESIGN of your new premises will be your priority in achieving the most efficient future outcomes. Working with you, together we will:
- Investigate every practical element about your business activities involving the storage and movement of product in your facility;
- Discover ways you can reduce waste, improve your productivity and ensure your future plans and efficiencies are optimised through intelligent layout planning;
- Present our draft layout drawings to all stakeholders nominated by you for their comments and feedback;
- Ensure all racks, shelving, compactus and other storage equipment proposed in our layout proposal are conforming to applicable Australian Standards and are suitably engineered to the agreed applications;
- Complete and agree on a final layout.
Option 3: SYSTEM AND EQUIPMENT is often considered in terms of what will be needed and what will be redundant at the new location. New equipment may be required, whereas redundant equipment may have value if it can be recycled. Relative to your planned storage system and equipment and where required, you can rely on our team to provide you with:
- Our proprietary Australian brand and Australian Standard conforming new storage system products, which will be supplied and installed on time to ensure a smooth operational transfer of your products;
- Our proprietary brand quality recycled and Australian Standard conforming racking, shelving and compactus products, where available;
- Competitive pricing on supply of both new and/or used equipment;
- Competitive offer on the purchase and removal of your redundant Australian Standard conforming storage system equipment.
Option 4: RELOCATION of your storage equipment will go smoothly if you are working with the experts. We will ensure:
- Your existing location/s and your intended location/s are scoped to understand and document the general access issues, the people we will be working with and any obvious safety hazards;
- Our arrival and commencement on site will occur at the agreed and scheduled time;
- The dismantling, relocation and re-installation of your storage equipment by us will be carried out only in a safe and efficient manner;
- The re-installation of your storage equipment by us will be in accordance with the manufacturer’s prescribed and modern method, or where the origin of the equipment is unknown, it will be re-installed in accordance with our industry’s highest standards and methods;
- You are advised in advance of our optional services which may be applicable in relation to all aspects of your relocation;
- Your satisfaction.
Option 5: WAREHOUSE END-OF-LEASE CLEAN UP is often a requirement at end of lease periods. Our warehouse end-of-lease clean up package can include all or some of the following undertakings:
- Masonry anchors removed, with remaining holes plugged/grouted;
- Minor floor damage repaired;
- Floors acid washed and re-sealed;
- Non-building structures and add-ons removed;
- Walls and floors repainted.
For hassle-free business relocation services for companies located in Brisbane and throughout Australia, contact the team at Elbowroom.