The 1265 accumulation conveyor is a general zero pressure accumulation conveyor, well-suited to a variety of industries and applications. The unit's narrow belt drive mechanism is inherently quiet and has been designed to minimise friction, so fewer, smaller drives can power longer runs. Low maintenance and minimal energy consumption result in exceptional operational efficiency.
Load Capacity: 150Kgs / metre
Bed Widths (mm): 464, 616 & 768
Bed Lengths (mm): 1219, 1829, 2438, 3048 & 3658
Guard Rails (mm): 87, 150 & 250
Roller Centres (mm): 57, 76 & 102
Finish: Powder coat Blue
- Products: Cartons, plastic totes, metal drums, timber crates, some bags and other irregular surfaces
- Automatic and line accumulation
- Long distances and high speed applications
- Side loading and unloading
Not Suitable for...
- Budget applications (consider powered lineshaft conveyor)
- inclines or declines (consider powered belt conveyor)
- Curve drives (consider powered liveshaft for tracks with many curves)