This conveyor model economically handles products over long distances. It can transport a wide range of load sizes and shapes, including difficult to convey products such as crates, bags, bundles, rolls and unpackaged goods. The belt moves across a steel supporting bed, offering an extremely stable surface. Fitted with rough top belting, it can be used to convey goods between different floor levels.
Load Capacity: 220Kgs / metre
Bed Widths (mm): 464, 616, 768 & 914
Bed Lengths (mm): 762, 1524, 3048 & 3658
Incline Angle (degree): 18
Guard Rails (mm): 87, 150 & 250
Finish: Beds - GAL, Components - Powder coat Blue
- Products: Cartons, plastic totes, metal drums, timber crates, bags, bundles, rolls and unpackaged goods.
- Fragiles - extremely stable surface and maintains product gaps
- Quiet operation and high speeds
- Inclines and declines (passovers and mezzanine access)
- Removal of empty cartons from packing areas
Not Suitable for...
- Side loading and unloading (consider powered lineshaft)
- Manual operations are difficult to merge or sort from (consider powered lineshaft for manual areas)
- Belt curves - independent drive unit required (consider powered lineshaft for tracks with many curves)