The highly versatile lineshaft conveyor can run multiple conveyors and a variety of equipment from a single drive, making this an economical choice for a large range of conveying needs. Lineshaft is also available on curved beds as well as junctions, merges and divert beds. Independently driven carrier rollers make lineshaft more versatile than conventional belt or chain-driven live roller conveyors. Fewer drives means less noise, lower initial cost, and lower maintenance costs.
Load Capacity: 150Kgs / metre
Bed Widths (mm): 464, 616 & 768
Bed Lengths (mm): 610, 1219, 1829, 2438, 3048 & 3658
Curve Angles (degree): Variable
Roller Centres (mm): 76 & 114
Finish: Powder coat Blue
- Products: Cartons, plastic totes, metal drums, timber crates, some bags and other irregular surfaces
- Effective horizontal transportation
- Merges and sortation points
- Powering curves, junctions, diverters, transfers and powered gates
- Side loading and unloading
Not Suitable for...
- Incline or decline (consider powered belt conveyor)
- Long straight distances (consider powered belt conveyor)
- Noise sensitive areas (consider gravity wheel or powered belt conveyors)