QBSA Licensing is just another way we’re protecting our customers
- Elbowroom offers the protection of appropriately licensed project supply and management;
- We ensure the maintenance of industry-recognised installation and safety standards;
- Licensing ensures that our work is recognised for quality and standards compliance; and
- QBSA offers investigation of a range of customer complaints regarding works performed, includingunlawful building work;
- We support the requirement that all rack & shelving suppliers should be QBSA-licensed. Are yours?
Elbowroom is fully licensed by the Queensland Building Services Authority under Part 38 of QBSA Regulation 2003 inthe category of Non Structural Metal Fabrication & Installation. Under the Regulation, the installation of racking orshelving which is fixed to the floor is regarded as “building work”, and requires an appropriate QBSA licence, thescope of which covers the preparation, fabrication and erection of non-structural metal components.
QBSA Regulation 2003 (refer Part 38)…