Mesh binning systems can greatly help improve efficiency and flexibility by increasing the number of available pick face locations as opposed to flat decks. The binning is easy to install and can be reconfigured without tools at any time. The mesh aperture is suitable for small parts of all types. Manufactured to the highest quality standards, MantaCLIP dividers and binning solutions are available with a range of options to ensure warehouse efficiency and organisation.
Back and front panels with MantaCLIP dividers to create binning
Dividers: 100, 200, 300 & 400mm high to suit 840 deep rack decks
Backs: 100, 200, 300 & 400mm high to suit 1250 & 1350mm wide rack decks (to suit 2590 and 2740mm common pallet racking)
Fronts: 100 & 200 high to suit 1250 & 1350mm wide rack decks (to suit 2590 and 2740mm common pallet racking)
Easy to install and reconfigure at any time
Finish: Galvanised Mild Steel
- Attachment to most installations of 1250 & 1350mm wide, 840mm deep rack wire decking.
- Perfect for small parts, split case and broken pack item storage.
- Various Industries – Plumbing, Electronics, Spare Parts, Automotive, Apparel, Records Management, Warehousing and Bulky Retail
Not Suitable for...
- Cantilever Racking (consider Plywood Decking)
- Some types of pallet racking including: Drive-in racking, satellite racking, push back racking.