Slotted Angle Shelving
Add to enquiry listContact an expert!
Contact an expert. Anywhere, anytime - reliability and safety guaranteed.
Slotted Angle Shelving
For the ultimate DIY’er, Slotted Angle can be used to create almost any structure. Elbowroom stocks a range of lengths, in new and often used condition for replacement and add on sections. Slotted Angle really is just the answer to your very special storage or construction needs. Measure it, cut it, assemble it with nuts and bolts – and you are done.
Structures built with slotted angle can be taken apart with ease and the parts can be reused over and over again to create other structures. It’s like a Meccano set for older boys! Whether it’s for a warehouse, workshop, store, factory, construction site or simply for personal use, Slotted Angle is an affordable way to quickly and easily build virtually any bespoke storage system.
The benefits of using Slotted Angle include the following:
- All pieces can be bolted together using the existing slots and holes to create sturdy shelving and storage systems, without the need for drilling new holes
- No specialised tools are required for construction
- Totally reusable – smaller pieces can be effortlessly used to create longer pieces, simply by bolting them together
- Existing structures can be easily dismantled, with new structures rebuilt from the same materials
- Slotted Angle is a cost effective way to build a whole a multitude of different structures
- Inexpensive, strong and easy to install
- Slotted Angle uprights can be used in conjunction with steel shelves to highly economical shelving solutions
- Can be easily cut and fabricated into custom frameworks
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
There are 2 common profiles of slotted angle – 160 / 225
Brownbuilt Slotted Angle comes in the below sizes
2m (40mm x 40mm)
2.4m (40mm x 40mm)
2m (50mm x 40mm)
2.4m (50mm x 40mm)
Lengths available (mm): 2000 and 2400
Slotted Angle is highly versatile and can be cut and bolted together to form a whole range of devices including work benches, trolleys, economical shelving, scaffolding, storage racks, work platforms, machine guards, ladders, hand rails, greenhouse staging and other structures.
Heavy Loads: consider Longspan shelving