Inspector – Trainee
We are looking for a trainee Rack Inspector to perform supervised pallet racking inspections across various locations in and around Brisbane and other regional locations.
The position of Inspector is responsible for inspection and assessment of damage to customer pallet racking and recommendation of appropriate corrective action, ensuring successful customer outcomes, and to continue to sustained and profitable company growth.
The inspector is a member of the Design and Engineering Business Unit, communicating with other business units, particularly Construction and Sales, and with customers.
While Pallet Rack industry experience would be an advantage, it is not a requirement, as adequate training will be provided.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to prepare, read, understand plans and technical drawings
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare and interpret detailed reports
- Licensed to operate…
- Manual Motor Car
- Elevated Work Platform
- White Card or similar
- Will do or has completed Elbowroom/ Correct Installs QA and H&S inductions
- Will do or has ability to understand and implement Elbowroom/ Correct Installs QA and H&S procedures
- Willingness and the ability to continue work into overtime and/ or weekends when required
- Appearance is clean, tidy and inoffensive
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and reliability
- Ability to remain consistently capable of performing his/ her duties efficiently
- Attitude is professional and inoffensive
- In control of own emotions and able to command respect from others
- Able to think on his/ her feet
- A self-motivated, positive thinker
- Able to always demonstrate a faithful and clear commitment to the performance of his/ her duties and to the company’s success and best interests
- Ability to work and communicate harmoniously with others associated with the company’s activities
- Possess a sound level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and ability to read and interpret site drawings
- Good numeracy, literacy and mechanical aptitude combined with excellent attention to detail, both visually and logically
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office tools, with accurate data entry abilities and ability to gain knowledge of in-house systems
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively in a small, close-knit team
- Experience in or knowledge of WH&S functions desirable
This is a casual position offered here, which will be paid at an hourly rate in accord with award rates and conditions.
The opportunity to full-time employment upon the completion of a successful traineeship will result in a generous Salary package and employment agreement.
Email resume to HR@elbowroom.com.au