Business spaces and needs vary. We understand this, so we have made it our job to know all there is to know about every type of pallet racking Brisbane businesses could want. With this knowledge, our team of experts can give you helpful, accurate advice for creating the ideal storage solution for your company.
Push Back Pallet Rack
Pallet Live Racking
Pallet Runner ®
Narrow Aisle Racking
Selective Pallet Racking
Double Deep Racking
At Elbowroom, we offer a variety of warehouse pallet racking systems and shelving solutions to meet your storage needs. Here are the different types of racking systems available:
- Automatic storage and retrieval system (AS/RS)
- Push back pallet rack
- Pallet live racking
- Pallet Runner®
- Narrow aisle racking
- Selective warehouse pallet racking
- Double deep racking
- Drive-in racking
The right type of pallet racking your warehouse needs depends on various factors. Here are a few considerations to keep in mind:
- Warehouse layout — Consider the layout of your warehouse and the amount of floor space available. Narrow aisle racking may be an excellent option to maximise your pallet racking in your warehouse.
- Product type and weight — Choose a racking system that can support the weight and dimensions of the stock you want to store.
- Frequency of access — If you need frequent access to your stock, a selective warehouse pallet system might be a good choice. If you need high-density storage and access is not as frequent, a drive-in or push-back system might be more suitable.
- Budget — Consider your budget when choosing a warehouse pallet racking system. Some systems, like automatic storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS), can be more expensive but offer greater efficiency.
Contact us today for expert advice on the right warehouse pallet system for your business.
The weight capacity of warehouse pallet racking systems can vary based on several factors, including the type of system, the size and material of the beams and columns.
Our team of experts has dedicated themselves to gaining comprehensive knowledge about every type of pallet racking that businesses may require. By leveraging this knowledge, we can provide you with precise and valuable guidance in creating an optimal storage solution for your company.
At Elbowroom, we only offer high-quality warehouse pallet racking systems designed and manufactured to meet Australian industry safety standards.
You need to also ensure that the warehouse pallet racking system is properly installed, and to regularly inspect the system for any signs of wear or damage. Additionally, it’s essential to adequately train employees on how to safely use the racking system and follow all relevant safety guidelines.