Pallet Racking Installation
Pallet Racking Installation
Who are you going to call when it comes to professional pallet racking installation, relocating or servicing your racking system?
The outcome if you call the wrong rack installer (often the cheapest), is highly likely to be the wrong outcome.
Why not run a few prudent checks before you allow installation work to occur under your watch?
- QBCC Licensed? This is a legislated requirement before installing Pallet Racking in Queensland;
- Adequate Public Liability Insurance cover? Your property, your landlord’s property, your neighbour’s property and all persons who may come in contact with installers are covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
- Contract Works Insurance? Our tools, our plant, our equipment is all covered by our own Contract Works Insurance while it is on your site. Without this insurance, you could be responsible for covering any loss of your selected installer’s equipment.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance? When dealing with Elbowroom, you are comprehensively covered by our extensive knowledge base and expertise when offering our advice. You are additionally covered by our Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Elbowroom maintains extensive and current Workers Compensation and Superannuation coverage on all employees. In some cases the “Principal” (that’s you) can be held responsible for non-payment of entitlements to contractors’ employees.
Once you have covered off on the above ESSENTIALS, perhaps you should consider… What are the outcomes you are looking for? Elbowroom’s pallet racking installation team is without doubt the largest and most reliable racking installation team in Australia. Dedicated in-house, yet independent, HR, OH&S and Operations managers ensure the people we place on your site…
- are trained and competent to perform the task assigned them;
- operate only tested and tagged equipment and tools;
- are appropriately Licensed, Accredited and Ticketed on the equipment they operate;
- function their tasks using Safe Work Method Statements;
- assemble and fabricate to manufacturer’s tolerances or highest industry standard, whichever the more rigorous;
- will seek advice or assistance if required from trusted engineers, senior staff and experts should they be in doubt;
- will conduct themselves in the safest, most informative and most professional manner at all times.
Elbowroom covers you in every respect whilst engaged by you. We guarantee.. You actually can trust us!
All warehouse and workplace installations of Racking, Shelving, Compactus and Storage Systems. All brands, including Colby; Brownbuilt; Dexion; Schaefer; APC; Stow; Acrow; Spacerack; Macrack and many others.
Take a look at Elbowroom’s full capability statement here: Elbowroom Capability Statement
For more information on pallet racking installation and to view exciting new career opportunities visit our sister company’s website at www.correctinstalls.com.au
Pallet Racking Installation Brisbane
If you want to keep your warehouse safe and functional, you need to stay organised and optimise your space. The best way to achieve this is through a pallet racking system that’s customised to suit your specific needs.
Importance of Expert Pallet Rack Installation
A well configured and installed pallet racking system is essential for efficient warehouse operations. If you truly want to reap the benefits of your pallet racking systems, you need a professional pallet rack installation.
There are several reasons why it’s vital that you leave your racking installation to the professionals.
Elbowroom considers safety a top priority. We prepare and maintain project/task-specific Safe Work Method Statements. Elbowroom will assemble and fabricate to manufacturer’s tolerances or highest industry standard, whichever the more rigorous and we will seek professional advice from trusted engineers where required.
Our expert staff conduct themselves in the safest, most informed and professional manner at all times, meaning that you are covered in every respect whilst working together to achieve your desired outcomes.
Elbowroom will check your design prior to committing installers and assigning costs to your project, including checks to ensure compliance with product’s associated construction codes and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
2. Reduces Hazards
An experienced team will ensure that everything is properly installed and firmly in place. You don’t want to run the risk of the system buckling and collapsing.
The Elbowroom team handles pallet racking installations with utmost care and professionalism. We’ll work closely with you to customise a solution suited to your specific needs, minimising risks and eliminating many of the common warehouse hazards.
3. Increases Efficiency
With a customised solution, you’ll get the most of your warehouse space and boost efficiency. We’ll help configure and space your isles to ensure you are able to move around your warehouse safely.
Warehouse spaces are often not fully optimised. If you install pallet racking with Elbowroom, we will help you explore all configuration options to ensure you are getting the most out of your space.
4. Ensures Pallet Racking System Longevity
Understanding the long term plans for your space and the suitable configurations can save you a lot of money down the track. Hence, choosing the right pallet racking installer is a very important financial decision. With a solution customised to your needs and installation handled by professionals, you can rest easy knowing that your racking system will serve you for years to come.
Rely on Elbowroom for Professional Pallet Rack Installation
Elbowroom offers you superior system solutions and expert pallet racking installations. If you’re in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or the Gold Coast, contact us via phone or email to find out exactly how we can help you optimise your warehouse space.